Saturday 8 October 2016

Nail Polish Haul

Hi Lovelies, I hope you're all good?

I've been really lazy with my nails recently but through choice. The Purple Animal Print went down well with my friends and I got lots of fab compliments. It lasted really well, no chips, so I wore it as long as I could, almost a fortnight! Big fist pump to Leighton Denny's Polishes.

Earlier this week I visited a Beauty Outlet Store. I picked up a nice little haul of polishes for £1.99 each, exciting colours and glitters. I had so much fun...

I'd been looking for a Rose Gold Glitter for a while, sadly none there but I spotted the next best thing!
Sally Hansen's 'Copper Penny' Super Sparkly it was love at first sight! Although I've used SH products in the past, this Complete Salon Manicure is new to me.

Sally Hansen's 'Bittersweet' is a Deep Brown Shade, this is a shade that will be very useful during Autumn/Winter for Nail Art. Again it's Complete Salon Manicure.

Leighton Denny 'Clockwork Orange' I did a little squeal when I saw this sat at the end of a shelf. Tried & Tested I love this long lasting formula... This colour will be perfect for Halloween 🎃
I asked if any other colours were available, sadly not, it had come from another store. So keep an eye out if you have an outlet near you, these retail at around £11 usually!

Bourjois Paris La Laque 'Beach Violet' This is the Darkest of Pink Shades, could be described as Berry. All I knew was I had to have it, I LOVE Pinks and don't have one as dark as this. Yes it was coming home with Mamma!

Manhattan Birthday Colours 'Lets Fall in Love' A Limited Edition of Cerise Pink Polish with tiny Glitters. A great name, you couldn't fail to Love it 💕

Manhattan Birthday Colours 'Cupcake Addicted' Oh so Adorable... A White Polish with Pink Shimmery Glitters in varying sizes. It really is Beautiful, I can't wait to try...
I did look into these Manhattan polishes as I'd never heard of the brand. It's apparently very hard to find them in the U.K. So I was in the right place at the right time.
It's a German brand. I did see some for sale on eBay, though much pricier than what I paid.

What do you think of my choices? What's your favourite? I'd love to hear from you x

Right I'm away to paint my nails with one of these new polishes, back tomorrow with pics.
Happy Weekend,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

LENA Gel Effect Nail Polish

Hello Lovelies, Thank you for dropping by, I’ve been trying out a new Gel Effect Polish over the past 10 days from LENA Nails.  LENA ...