Saturday 10 December 2016

Kitty White from OPI's Hello Kitty

Hello how's it going? It's an exciting weekend in my house! The Christmas Tree is finally going up!

I've just done a quick mani using Kitty White from OPI's Hello Kitty - Collectors Edition.
It took 2 coats to get a nice coverage and was easy to apply.
This polish has an Enchanting Shimmery Pearl effect! Very sweet, I think every girl should have this in their collection!
If you want to buy this lovely polish, I've spotted it on Nail Polish Direct for just £4.95 Full 15ml size! That's a Crazy bargain! Shop here

 

Base Coat - OPI Nail Envy
Top Coat - Seche Vite

Thanks for reading, come back soon!
Jenny x

*Products used are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

LENA Gel Effect Nail Polish

Hello Lovelies, Thank you for dropping by, I’ve been trying out a new Gel Effect Polish over the past 10 days from LENA Nails.  LENA ...